Laval – at the head office, in person
Main job functions
Reporting to the Vice-President, the administrative assistant will be eco-friendly and responsible for providing administrative support to the sales team, accounting department and management.
Sales support :
- Create quotations at the request of vendors
- Send the quotation to the clients and a copy to the vendor
- Keep the tender register up to date
- Assist with Power Point presentations
- Helping to prepare exhibitions
- After-sales follow-up
- Post-service follow-up
- Manage the client contact list
- Planning deliveries and training
- Keep the shipping file up to date
- Obtain quotes for certain carriers
Accounting support :
- Create client accounts
- Keep the equipment table up to date
- Send invoices to clients
- Send thank-you letters, advertisements and catalogues to customers
- Welcoming clients at reception
- Answering telephone calls
- Creation of folio holders
- Office supplies purchasing manager
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail
- Making credit card payments
- Keep client files up to date
- Keep credit card files up to date
- Reconciling Mastercard cards
Management support :
Supporting managers with a variety of organisational and communication tasks.
- Booking and coordinating travel
- Writing letters
- Preparing the conference room
- Take detailed minutes at meetings
- Support the Vice-President in preparing events
- Social Club logistics
- All other related tasks
- Bilingualism required (French and English)
- Perfect command of French and English in writing.
- Excellent IT skills: word processing, database management and good command of the Microsoft Office suite.
- 2 years’ experience as a secretary.
- 1 year’s experience as a sales assistant.
Skills and profile of the person we are looking for
- Punctual, hard-working and meticulous
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills: diplomacy, patience, politeness, tact and interpersonal skills.
Why choose Duret & Landry?
- Fast-growing family-run SME
- Competitive salary
- Young, dynamic and growing team
- Stimulating work environment
- A rewarding career
- Competitive salary with an hourly rate between $20 and $24 depending on experience
- Pension fund: Simplified pension scheme with employer contribution
- Performance bonuses
- Christmas Bonus
- Insurance programme: long-term disability, medical and paramedical expenses, travel, life insurance
- DL Health Account
- Recognition of years of service